Correct entreEntre is a preplace that suggests in between and also is not adhered to by de. So the other preplace is al laexecute de that is a preplace that can be interpreted as next to, beside. Respeak to that a preposition is a word (or group of words) which is provided to present the means which various other words are connected, that is, they are supplied to show a connection between two words or phrases, between nouns, between nouns and also verbs, and also between various parts of a sentence. We regularly use them to indicate relationships of area, direction, or time.
1. Age 2. Estaba 3. Eran 4. Empeće
2. todo derecho is your answer porque si dises delante por ejemplo, estoy delante DE es cuancarry out se usa la palabra DE
Entonces tocarry out derecho es tu respuesta
1. Rafael no era muy grande.
You are watching: Which of these expressions is not followed by "de"?
2. Estuvo nublado ayer.
3. Nosotros empezamos a las diez en punto.
4. Yo me duchaba cuanexecute sonó el teléfono.
5. Yo empecé a las diez en punto.
6. Yo era gorda.
7. Nosotros frecuentemente íbamos al cine.
8. Tú ages bajo.
9. Toperform derecho is not adhered to by "de"
10. Carlos va toperform derecho por la calle.
11. La chica estaba entre su padre y su primo en la foto.
12. Yo doblo a la derecha en la esquina.
13. El supermercaexecute no está a la derecha de la tienda. Esta a la izquierda de la tienda.
14. El carro está en frente de la tienda.
15. If and adjective ends in an "o", you change it to an "a" before including the adverbial finishing.
16. Seriamente - Cuidadosamente- Realmente- Contento does not have actually an adverb, although some use "contentamente" - Lentamente
This is a long exercise wbelow there are various things to take right into consideration. In many type of of the sentences you have to pick in between the preterite or imperfect. In this instance it"s necessary to note if the activity is in a certain moment in the past, and also if it begins and ends. In that instance you have to usage the preterite. But if the action takes area while other points take area, or if it"s somepoint that has actually some continuity, you have to use the imperfect. The expression in English "provided to" is constantly analyzed right into the imperfect in Spanish.
Regarding adverbs, note that many them end through "mente". But there"re other kinds of adverbs also. "Contentamente" is actually wrong yet you can uncover it is provided in some conmessages. Contento is an adjective that does not really have actually an adverb.
The expression that is not complied with by de is: toexecute
The various other choices can be adhered to by "de" for example:
Mi casa esta delante de la casa de mi abuela.
See more: Waffle House Interview Question: Why Do You Want To Work For Waffle House
Los ciudadanos tienen el derecho de permanecer en sus casas.
Both of them are adhered to by "de"
Get in (I"m assuming that you intended entrar) is not adhered to by "de," it is adhered to by "en" instead.