1. ______ Inventory mechanism in which goods are made or purchased just as they are necessary for sale.
You are watching: Inventory system in which goods are manufactured or purchased just as they are needed for sale.
2. ______ A approach of allocating overhead based on each product"s usage of activities in making the product.
3. ______ Solution that are specifically necessary to firms adopting just-in-time inventory approaches.
4. ______ One component of the value chain for a production firm.
5. ______ The U.S. economic situation is trfinishing toward this.
6. ______ A performance-measurement method that offers both financial and also nonfinancial procedures, tied to firm missions, to evaluate a company"s operations in an integrated fashion.
(a) Activity-based costing
(b) Balanced scorecard
(c) Total high quality administration (TQM)
(d) Research and advancement, and product design
(e) Service industries
(f) Just-in-time (JIT) inventory
Jan 27 2021 07:15 PM
1 Approved Answer
Manish D answered on January 29, 2021
5 Ratings, (15 Votes)
1. Just in time(JIT) Inventory device in which items are made or purchased simply as they are necessary for sale. 2. Activity Based Costing A approach of allocating overhead based on each product"s use of activities in making the product. 3. Total Quality Management Equipment that are particularly crucial to firms adopting just-in-time inventory techniques. 4. Research and also development and also product architecture One component of the value chain...
or a manufacturing firm. 5. Service Industry The UNITED STATE economic situation is trfinishing towards this. 6. Balances Score Card A performance-measurement strategy that uses both financial and nonfinancial steps, tied to firm goals, to evaluate a company"s operations in an integrated fashion.
Do you require a solution to a question various from the above? Ask your question!
Aid us make our remedies much better
(Rate this solution on a range of 1-5 below)
We want to correct this solution. Tell us even more
(Hide this section if you desire to price later)
Was the final answer of the question wrong?
Were the solution actions not comprehensive enough?
Was the language and also grammar an issue?
Does the question recommendation wrong data/report or numbers?
We appreciate your Feedago
Stay Solved :)
This message will certainly auto close in 5 seconds
Didn"t uncover yours?Ask a brand-new question
Get plagiarism-cost-free solution within 48 hours
Submit your papers and acquire complimentary Plagiarism reportFree Plagiarism Checker
Stuck via a Question?
Your solution is simply a click away! Get it NowTry Free for 7 days
Create an Account and Get the Solution
Log into your existing slrfc.org account
Have an account already? Click here to Login
By developing an account, you agree to our terms & problems
No Account Yet? Click below to Sign Up
Sign in via Facebook
We do not article anything without your permission
Looking for Somepoint Else? Ask a Similar QuestionAsk Now
Couldn"t Find What You Were Looking For ?Ask Your Question Now!
Get it solved from our height experts within 48hrs!
Stuck with a Question?
Get the complete solution appropriate now. View Complete Systems
See more: Why Might The Paintings At Lascaux Be Considered Sacred? Lascaux Cave
187 Wolf Roadway, Albany New York, 12205, USA
Level 6/140 Creek Street, Brisbane, QLD 4000, Australia
Reach us on:
© 2007-2021 Transweb Global Inc. All legal rights reserved.
Questions & Answers
Sign upSign In