Crack the Case is an enigma game publiburned by Milton Bradley in 1993, and I think it could be fun to try it on the slrfc.orgs. Here is just how it works: I will certainly current to you a case and also the mystery. Your goal is to number out the mystery by asking yes/no inquiries. I will certainly answer the questions based upon the complete story, however I deserve to just offer one of salso feasible responses:

YesNoYes and also NoIrrelevantI Don"t KnowDefine What You Typical By...Rephrase Your Question

 

Let"s begin through a basic one.

You are watching: Crack the case game questions and answers

 

The Case - Easy

Donald Cartwright, arrogant lawyer, is discovered dead in a save. The muder weapon, in ordinary sight, is never before recovered.

 

The Mystery

Who killed Donald and how?

 


Civilized men are more discourteous than saveras because they know they deserve to be impolite without having their skulls separation, as a general point.-Robert E. Howard, "The Tower of the Elephant"


Top
August 3, 2014 - 10:04am
#2
Ronmethod
*

Offline
Last seen: 4 months 3 days ago
*

Joined: Aug 02, 2011

Was the mighty Ronway involved?


Top
August 3, 2014 - 10:06am
#3
Pydro
*

Offline
Last seen: 6 months 2 weeks back
*

Joined: May 19, 2012
Ronmethod wrote:

Was the mighty Ronmethod involved?


No.


Civilized males are even more discourteous than savperiods bereason they recognize they deserve to be impolite without having actually their skulls separation, as a basic point.-Robert E. Howard, "The Tower of the Elephant"


Top
August 3, 2014 - 10:50am
#4
McBehrer
*

Offline
Last seen: 7 months 1 day ago
Joined: May 15, 2012

Was the murder weapon unable to be moved? Either as well large, addressed in area, etc.


McBehrer is the single winner of this game... And McBehrer, I would certainly action very closely need to you uncover your means dvery own dark alleys. More than one vote said ssuggest, "McBehrer must die."

McBehrer confirmed to be Biomancer!-- Trajector


Top
August 3, 2014 - 10:58am
#5
Pydro
Offline
Last seen: 6 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: May 19, 2012
McBehrer wrote:

Was the murder weapon unable to be moved? Either also huge, addressed in place, and so on.


No.


Civilized guys are even more discourteous than savages because they understand they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a basic point.-Robert E. Howard, "The Tower of the Elephant"


Top
August 3, 2014 - 11:07am
#6
McBehrer
Offline
Last seen: 7 months 1 day earlier
Joined: May 15, 2012

Was the murder weapon somepoint that is conventionally thought of as a weapon?


McBehrer is the single winner of this game... And McBehrer, I would step closely have to you discover your means dvery own dark alleys. More than one vote shelp sindicate, "McBehrer need to die."

McBehrer confirmed to be Biomancer!-- Trajector


Top
August 3, 2014 - 11:07am
#7
Pydro
Offline
Last seen: 6 months 2 weeks earlier
Joined: May 19, 2012
McBehrer wrote:

Was the murder weapon something that is conventionally assumed of as a weapon?


No.


Civilized men are more discourteous than savages bereason they recognize they have the right to be impolite without having their skulls split, as a basic thing.-Robert E. Howard, "The Tower of the Elephant"


Top
August 3, 2014 - 11:11am
#8
McBehrer
Offline
Last seen: 7 months 1 day back
Joined: May 15, 2012

Was the murder weapon a plant or animal?


McBehrer is the single winner of this game... And McBehrer, I would action closely should you uncover your means down dark alleys. More than one vote shelp ssuggest, "McBehrer should die."

McBehrer shown to be Biomancer!-- Trajector


Top
August 3, 2014 - 11:15am
#9
Pydro
Offline
Last seen: 6 months 2 weeks back
Joined: May 19, 2012
McBehrer wrote:

Was the murder weapon a plant or animal?


Define what you expect by "was" and also "plant or pet."


Civilized guys are more discourteous than savperiods because they know they have the right to be impolite without having actually their skulls split, as a basic thing.-Robert E. Howard, "The Tower of the Elephant"


Top
August 3, 2014 - 11:33am
#10
McBehrer
Offline
Last seen: 7 months 1 day earlier
Joined: May 15, 2012

Was is more or much less the very same as is. Not implying that it readjusted FROM being that, just that it was at the time of the murder, which happened in the previous.

 

Plant or animal... anypoint belonging to the plant or pet kingdoms? Edited to also incorporate fungi. By which I mean, was he mauled by a dog, or poisoned by mushroom spores, or strangled by a vine or something.


McBehrer is the single winner of this game... And McBehrer, I would certainly step very closely need to you uncover your way dvery own dark alleys. More than one vote sassist sindicate, "McBehrer need to die."

McBehrer confirmed to be Biomancer!-- Trajector


Top
August 3, 2014 - 11:37am
#11
Pydro
Offline
Last seen: 6 months 2 weeks back
Joined: May 19, 2012
McBehrer wrote:

Was is even more or much less the exact same as is. Not implying that it changed FROM being that, simply that it was at the time of the murder, which taken place in the past. Plant or animal... anything belonging to the plant or animal kingdoms? Edited to additionally encompass fungi. By which I suppose, was he mauled by a dog, or poisoned by mushroom spores, or strangled by a vine or somepoint.


Yes.


Civilized men are even more discourteous than savages bereason they recognize they can be impolite without having their skulls break-up, as a basic thing.-Robert E. Howard, "The Tower of the Elephant"


Top
August 3, 2014 - 11:42am
#12
McBehrer
Offline
Last seen: 7 months 1 day ago
Joined: May 15, 2012

is the lawyer"s being "arrogant" appropriate to the case?


McBehrer is the sole winner of this game... And McBehrer, I would certainly action very closely should you discover your means down dark alleys. More than one vote said sindicate, "McBehrer must die."

McBehrer confirmed to be Biomancer!-- Trajector


Top
August 3, 2014 - 11:43am
#13
Pydro
Offline
Last seen: 6 months 2 weeks back
Joined: May 19, 2012
McBehrer wrote:

is the lawyer"s being "arrogant" pertinent to the case?


Yes.


Civilized men are more discourteous than savperiods bereason they understand they have the right to be impolite without having actually their skulls break-up, as a general point.-Robert E. Howard, "The Tower of the Elephant"


Top
August 3, 2014 - 11:46am
#14
McBehrer
Offline
Last seen: 7 months 1 day back
Joined: May 15, 2012

Is the nature of the save relevant to the case? (does it matter what kind of store it is?)


McBehrer is the single winner of this game... And McBehrer, I would certainly step carefully should you uncover your way dvery own dark alleys. More than one vote shelp simply, "McBehrer need to die."

McBehrer confirmed to be Biomancer!-- Trajector


Top
August 3, 2014 - 11:47am
#15
Pydro
Offline
Last seen: 6 months 2 weeks back
Joined: May 19, 2012
McBehrer wrote:

Is the nature of the save appropriate to the case? (does it matter what sort of keep it is?)


Yes.


Civilized men are even more discourteous than savperiods bereason they know they deserve to be impolite without having actually their skulls separation, as a basic thing.-Robert E. Howard, "The Tower of the Elephant"


Top
August 3, 2014 - 12:26pm
#16
Matchstickmale
Offline
Last seen: 6 months 2 weeks back
Joined: Apr 10, 2012

Was Donald actually murdered? (Murder being an unlawful death on purpose, accidents, suicides and also other points I can"t think of require not apply)


Speak lurking, it makes you look choose a villain targetWhen you perform points best, human being won’t be sure you’ve done anything at all

Temporary image till an H emoticon is added!


Top
August 3, 2014 - 12:41pm
#17
dpt
Offline
Last seen: 6 months 2 weeks earlier
Joined: Aug 06, 2013

Was the store one that sells some kind of plant or animal?


Top
August 3, 2014 - 12:44pm
#18
Pydro
Offline
Last seen: 6 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: May 19, 2012
Matchstickguy wrote:

Was Donald actually murdered? (Murder being an unlawful death on objective, accidents, suicides and other points I can"t think of need not apply)


Yes.


Civilized men are even more discourteous than saveras because they recognize they deserve to be impolite without having their skulls separation, as a basic point.-Robert E. Howard, "The Tower of the Elephant"


Top
August 3, 2014 - 12:45pm
#19
Pydro
Offline
Last seen: 6 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: May 19, 2012
dpt wrote:

Was the store one that sells some form of plant or animal?


Define what you mean by "plant or pet."


Civilized men are more discourteous than savperiods because they know they can be impolite without having actually their skulls separation, as a basic point.-Robert E. Howard, "The Tower of the Elephant"


Top
August 3, 2014 - 12:58pm
#20
Matchstickmale
Offline
Last seen: 6 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: Apr 10, 2012

Was Donald murdered by a Client (past or present)?


Sheight lurking, it makes you look like a villain targetWhen you perform things appropriate, people won’t be sure you’ve done anypoint at all

Temporary picture until an H emotsymbol is added!


Top
August 3, 2014 - 1:00pm
#21
Pydro
Offline
Last seen: 6 months 2 weeks back
Joined: May 19, 2012
Matchstickman wrote:

Was Donald murdered by a Client (previous or present)?


No.


Civilized guys are even more discourteous than saveras because they know they have the right to be impolite without having actually their skulls break-up, as a basic thing.-Robert E. Howard, "The Tower of the Elephant"


Top
August 3, 2014 - 1:45pm
#22
McBehrer
Offline
Last seen: 7 months 1 day ago
Joined: May 15, 2012

Were tbelow witnesses to the crime?

 


McBehrer is the sole winner of this game... And McBehrer, I would certainly action closely have to you uncover your way down dark alleys. More than one vote said ssuggest, "McBehrer must die."

McBehrer shown to be Biomancer!-- Trajector


Top
August 3, 2014 - 1:46pm
#23
Pydro
Offline
Last seen: 6 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: May 19, 2012
McBehrer wrote:

Were there witnesses to the crime? 


No.


Civilized males are even more discourteous than savperiods because they recognize they can be impolite without having their skulls separation, as a general thing.-Robert E. Howard, "The Tower of the Elephant"


Top
August 3, 2014 - 1:52pm
#24
McBehrer
Offline
Last seen: 7 months 1 day ago
Joined: May 15, 2012

was the murder premeditated?


McBehrer is the sole winner of this game... And McBehrer, I would certainly action carefully have to you discover your method dvery own dark alleys. More than one vote shelp simply, "McBehrer need to die."

McBehrer shown to be Biomancer!-- Trajector


Top
August 3, 2014 - 1:55pm
#25
Pydro
Offline
Last seen: 6 months 2 weeks earlier
Joined: May 19, 2012
McBehrer wrote:

was the murder premeditated?


No.


Civilized men are more discourteous than savperiods because they recognize they have the right to be impolite without having actually their skulls break-up, as a basic thing.-Robert E. Howard, "The Tower of the Elephant"


Top
August 3, 2014 - 1:56pm
#26
McBehrer
Offline
Last seen: 7 months 1 day back
Joined: May 15, 2012

Was the murderer an employee (or owner) of the store?


McBehrer is the sole winner of this game... And McBehrer, I would step closely need to you uncover your way down dark alleys. More than one vote sassist simply, "McBehrer should die."

McBehrer shown to be Biomancer!-- Trajector


Top
August 3, 2014 - 1:59pm
#27
Pydro
Offline
Last seen: 6 months 2 weeks back
Joined: May 19, 2012
McBehrer wrote:

Was the murderer an employee (or owner) of the store?


Yes.


Civilized guys are even more discourteous than saveras because they recognize they deserve to be impolite without having actually their skulls split, as a general thing.-Robert E. Howard, "The Tower of the Elephant"


Top
August 3, 2014 - 2:02pm
#28
McBehrer
Offline
Last seen: 7 months 1 day back
Joined: May 15, 2012

Ok: theory number one.

Donald is at a pet keep. He gets mad for whatever before reason, and threatens to sue/shut dvery own the store. The clerk on duty, angered or what have actually you, has among the animals attack him and kill him. The animal is cleaned, put back as if nopoint happened, and also is never before reextended as a murder weapon.


McBehrer is the sole winner of this game... And McBehrer, I would action very closely need to you uncover your way down dark alleys. More than one vote shelp sindicate, "McBehrer should die."

McBehrer evidenced to be Biomancer!-- Trajector


Top
August 3, 2014 - 2:08pm
#29
Pydro
Offline
Last seen: 6 months 2 weeks earlier
Joined: May 19, 2012
McBehrer wrote:

Ok: theory number one.Donald is at a pet store. He gets mad for whatever reason, and also threa10s to sue/shut down the save. The clerk on duty, angered or what have actually you, has one of the pets attack him and also kill him. The pet is cleaned, put back as if nopoint occurred, and is never recovered as a murder weapon.


No.


Civilized males are more discourteous than saveras because they know they deserve to be impolite without having actually their skulls split, as a basic thing.-Robert E. Howard, "The Tower of the Elephant"


Top
August 3, 2014 - 2:09pm
#30
McBehrer
Offline
Last seen: 7 months 1 day earlier
Joined: May 15, 2012

Were any kind of elements of that concept correct? (the setting, the strategy, the perpetrator)


McBehrer is the sole winner of this game... And McBehrer, I would certainly action carefully have to you discover your means dvery own dark alleys. More than one vote shelp sindicate, "McBehrer have to die."

McBehrer shown to be Biomancer!-- Trajector


Top
August 3, 2014 - 2:10pm
#31
Pydro
Offline
Last seen: 6 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: May 19, 2012
Pydro wrote:

 

McBehrer wrote:
Was is even more or much less the exact same as is. Not implying that it readjusted FROM being that, simply that it was at the time of the murder, which occurred in the previous. Plant or pet... anything belonging to the plant or pet kingdoms? Edited to likewise encompass fungi. By which I intend, was he mauled by a dog, or poisoned by mushroom spores, or strangled by a vine or somepoint.

 

Yes.


This question and answer is really bugging me, not because I asnwered it wrong, yet because it could be a bit misleading. Let me reword the question and also answer choose this:

At the time of the murder, did the murder weapon belong to the animal, plant or fungus kindgom (as opposed to a rock or the like)? Yes.

I am not saying any more than that.


Civilized guys are more discourteous than savages bereason they recognize they have the right to be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general point.-Robert E. Howard, "The Tower of the Elephant"


Top
August 3, 2014 - 2:13pm
#32
McBehrer
Offline
Last seen: 7 months 1 day ago
Joined: May 15, 2012

Was he eliminated in such a method regarding leave an externally visible mark?

Followup question: if yes, was the note left as an indicator of damages (a gash, bruise, and so on. as opposed to a rash or discoloration)


McBehrer is the sole winner of this game... And McBehrer, I would certainly action very closely have to you uncover your method dvery own dark alleys. More than one vote said sindicate, "McBehrer have to die."

McBehrer shown to be Biomancer!-- Trajector


Top
August 3, 2014 - 2:13pm
#33
Pydro
Offline
Last seen: 6 months 2 weeks back
Joined: May 19, 2012
McBehrer wrote:

Were any elements of that concept correct? (the establishing, the method, the perpetrator)


That is component of problem of much longer answers and also being restricted to only a couple of answers. You recognize that it was an employee or owner, however that isn"t the entire "who" facet. 


McbBehrer wrote:

put back as if nothing happened, and is never reextended as a murder weapon.


This part is correct.


Civilized males are even more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having actually their skulls separation, as a basic point.-Robert E. Howard, "The Tower of the Elephant"


Top
August 3, 2014 - 2:15pm
#34
Pydro
Offline
Last seen: 6 months 2 weeks earlier
Joined: May 19, 2012
McBehrer wrote:

Was he killed in such a method regarding leave an externally visible mark?Followup question: if yes, was the mark left as an indicator of damages (a gash, bruise, and so on as opposed to a rash or discoloration)


Yes.


Civilized males are even more discourteous than saveras bereason they recognize they deserve to be impolite without having actually their skulls separation, as a general point.-Robert E. Howard, "The Tower of the Elephant"


Top
August 3, 2014 - 2:17pm
#35
McBehrer
Offline
Last seen: 7 months 1 day back
Joined: May 15, 2012

Ok, then. Expounding on the perpetrator.

Was he (ignoring gender differentiation. I assume that"s not pertinent, for currently.) a janitor?


McBehrer is the sole winner of this game... And McBehrer, I would step closely should you find your method dvery own dark alleys. More than one vote sassist ssuggest, "McBehrer have to die."

McBehrer evidenced to be Biomancer!-- Trajector


Top
August 3, 2014 - 2:25pm
#36
Pydro
Offline
Last seen: 6 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: May 19, 2012
McBehrer wrote:

Ok, then. Expounding on the perpetrator.Was he (ignoring sex differentiation. I assume that"s not relevant, for now.) a janitor?


No.


Civilized guys are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls separation, as a basic thing.-Robert E. Howard, "The Tower of the Elephant"


Top
August 3, 2014 - 3:02pm
#37
Humble-Knight
Offline
Last seen: 5 years 11 months earlier
Joined: Feb 03, 2014

When you say pet kingdom, do you mean human?


Top
August 3, 2014 - 3:09pm
#38
Pydro
Offline
Last seen: 6 months 2 weeks back
Joined: May 19, 2012
Humble-Knight wrote:

When you say animal kingdom, do you intend human?


No.


Civilized guys are more discourteous than savperiods bereason they understand they deserve to be impolite without having actually their skulls break-up, as a general thing.-Robert E. Howard, "The Tower of the Elephant"


Top
August 3, 2014 - 3:26pm
#39
McBehrer
Offline
Last seen: 7 months 1 day back
Joined: May 15, 2012

phrased more concisely, was the "murder weapon" a non-human animal?


McBehrer is the single winner of this game... And McBehrer, I would certainly action carefully must you find your method dvery own dark alleys. More than one vote sassist ssuggest, "McBehrer have to die."

McBehrer evidenced to be Biomancer!-- Trajector


Top
August 3, 2014 - 3:33pm
#40
Pydro
Offline
Last seen: 6 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: May 19, 2012
McBehrer wrote:

phrased even more concisely, was the "murder weapon" a non-humale animal?


Define what you intend by "animal"?


Civilized guys are more discourteous than savages bereason they recognize they can be impolite without having actually their skulls split, as a basic point.-Robert E. Howard, "The Tower of the Elephant"


Top
August 3, 2014 - 3:40pm
#41
McBehrer
Offline
Last seen: 7 months 1 day earlier
Joined: May 15, 2012

member of the animal kingdom. other than human.


McBehrer is the sole winner of this game... And McBehrer, I would certainly action carefully should you uncover your method dvery own dark alleys. More than one vote said simply, "McBehrer must die."

McBehrer confirmed to be Biomancer!-- Trajector


Top
August 3, 2014 - 3:51pm
#42
Pydro
Offline
Last seen: 6 months 2 weeks back
Joined: May 19, 2012
McBehrer wrote:

member of the pet kingdom. other than huguy.


Yes and also no. (Technically, the murder weapon is from the pet kingdom, yet I think it could be a small misleading.)


Civilized guys are even more discourteous than savages because they know they have the right to be impolite without having actually their skulls split, as a basic point.-Robert E. Howard, "The Tower of the Elephant"


Top
August 3, 2014 - 7:55pm
#43
Nielzabub
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 1 week earlier
Joined: Jan 23, 2012

Is the victim married?


Good ideas are usually simply poor principles a stubborn perboy inevitably fixed.


Top
August 3, 2014 - 8:07pm
#44
Pydro
Offline
Last seen: 6 months 2 weeks back
Joined: May 19, 2012
Nielzabub wrote:

Is the victim married?


Irrelevant.


Civilized males are even more discourteous than savperiods because they know they can be impolite without having actually their skulls break-up, as a general thing.-Robert E. Howard, "The Tower of the Elephant"


Top
August 3, 2014 - 8:16pm
#45
Humble-Knight
Offline
Last seen: 5 years 11 months earlier
Joined: Feb 03, 2014

Is the fact he is a lawyer important?


Top
August 3, 2014 - 8:17pm
#46
Pydro
Offline
Last seen: 6 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: May 19, 2012
Humble-Knight wrote:

Is the truth he is a lawyer important?


Yes.


Civilized guys are more discourteous than savages bereason they know they deserve to be impolite without having actually their skulls break-up, as a general point.-Robert E. Howard, "The Tower of the Elephant"


Top
August 3, 2014 - 8:19pm
#47
Humble-Knight
Offline
Last seen: 5 years 11 months back
Joined: Feb 03, 2014

Is he a lawyer for the murderer?


Top
August 3, 2014 - 8:20pm
#48
Nielzabub
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 1 week earlier
Joined: Jan 23, 2012

Is his murderer a colleague or a lawyer he is contending with?


Good principles are usually simply poor ideas a stubborn perkid ultimately addressed.


Top
August 3, 2014 - 8:21pm
#49
Pydro
Offline
Last seen: 6 months 2 weeks back
Joined: May 19, 2012
Humble-Knight wrote:

Is he a lawyer for the murderer?


Define "lawyer for".

See more: What Is The Greatest Common Factor Of 8 And 32 ? Methods To Find Gcf Of 8 And 32


Civilized guys are even more discourteous than saveras because they recognize they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.-Robert E. Howard, "The Tower of the Elephant"


Top
August 3, 2014 - 8:21pm
#50
Pydro
Offline
Last seen: 6 months 2 weeks earlier
Joined: May 19, 2012
Nielzabub wrote:

Is his murderer a colleague or a lawyer he is competing with?


No.


Civilized guys are more discourteous than savperiods bereason they know they deserve to be impolite without having actually their skulls break-up, as a basic point.-Robert E. Howard, "The Tower of the Elephant"


Top
August 3, 2014 - 8:25pm
#51
Humble-Knight
Offline
Last seen: 5 years 11 months ago
Joined: Feb 03, 2014

Is he representing the murderer in a legislation suit or legal predicament?

If not, has actually he in the past?


Top

Pages


1